COVID-19 Vaccine Information
October 14, 2021 Update:
To locate a vaccination opportunity near you visit www.vaccines.gov
If you have lost your vaccination card:
1) Ask your doctor to update your email address and cell phone number to your and/or your child’s (or children’s) Nevada WebIZ record.
2) Visit the Public Access Portal at: https://izrecord.nv.gov
3) Enter the Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Relationship to the person whose record you are searching for. Choose either “Text” or “Email” and proceed to enter the cell phone number or email address and click “Search."
4) Once a record is found, click “Request Code to Access Immunization Record.”
5) You will receive an access code via “Text” or “Email” to enter on the “Verification Code” screen. Click “Verify” once the access code has been entered.
7) After you have tried the above steps, if you still need assistance you can call us at (775) 771-4244.
You can also visit COVID19washoevaccine for additional vaccination options.